Seeking ROOMATES to share a flat in kuwait in january

Hi,

I am a french student in business and i will study in the University of Kuwait in January.
I would like to share a flat with one or two people not too far from school for 5 months.

If you are interested please contact me by mail : xxx or directly on site.

Thank in advance,

Miléna Carré

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Miléna,

Welcome on board  :)

I invite you to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Shared accommodation in Kuwait

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi....how much the rent ?...
Tnx

Thank you for your help :)

All the best

Miléna

I do not know yet how much would cost the apartment but my budget is around 600 euros. The act of setting roommate would provide a larger and more comfortable apartment to view property prices in kuwait.

Hi melina , i have sent you a private message, reply if you'd like

I have a vacant room by the Jan 25. Maybe you would lime to join us. Call xxx

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your contact details in private

Check your pm

BON JOUR!
Beinvenue au Koweit.
I just posted a while ago but for filipinos chistians but anyhow, lf you are interested then.
The room is vacant 25Jan. 2016.
Your budget is just  morethan enough so you save like approximately about 375euros.
I have a car that I can accompany you during my day off if you would like, too.
I can accomodate your need with regard to your transportation @ other stuff.
PM on whtsapp or Viber
xxx
Email Add:
Merci,
Cathy

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Hello everyone,

@ Cathy, could you please drop an advert in the appropriate section : Housing in Kuwait . Interested members will be able to have all details and you'll be able to join any photos if you have so that members may have a look.

All the very best
Bhavna

Hello,

I posted already, thank you & good morning...

Regards,

I wii share with you

I got 3 bedroom apt but the only problem that there is no elevator.

please do not opt to share an apartment with males, especially strangers, unless you know them VERY well first. unfortunately a lot of people seek to prey on Western expats, coming to a new country, with the hope that they are "open-minded", now, im not saying this is true for everyone offering you quarters, however, better safe than sorry. I have personally witnessed several travesties, in real life, through this site.

Bienvenue :)

Oh sure defintely Legacy,  Yes, indeed NO WAY A STRANGER MALE. There are certain document need of  identity card or passport copy before accepting the new renter even a stranger female including my kababayan. For safety purposes.  Thanks and appreciate your concern.

Dear Miléna
If you are still looking for a roommate I can join from end of February , My name is Neda , Single Persian girl and flower decorator .
Please let me know if you are interested .
Kind Regards
Neda

Hi everybody,

For your share accommodation research, please post directly in the housing > shared accommodation section, it is more appropriate. :)

Thank you

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed