Knowing other ladies in jeddah

Hello ,
Are there any moms , or ladies in general, interested in knowing other expats? Would really like to make some friends. I'm in jeddah since a while and it's getting very annoying not knowing anyone.
Thanks.

Hi
How we can meet up >

Sure.............. contact me and we shall meet

what are you working in jeddah ?

I dont want to be rude, but unless you're a lady,please refrain from commenting .

Qona, i am a stay at home mom at the moment. We're here because my husband works in jeddah.

then its better to go to gym you can find good women there . better than siting at home doing nothing

Anas,

Just in case you hadn't noticed this topic thread is....

https://lh3.ggpht.com/NvFSOW6Fj2lx689lJsVXpOgGfhanPGmXYmxrao6eSjVQXznNPjqXVGZ5L1Lm6dqSCQ=w300

It would be unfortunate, indeed, if you were to have your membership to Expat-blog cancelled because you fail to comply with our rules and don't respect our female members who are seeking FEMALE ONLY friendships.

I trust that you won't need to be reminded again in the future.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

James or whatever

Just In Case

She asked for Mom and or ladies that's true but either way She did not say Man not allow to comment

Just read if you can read and if you can read the good way read my comment . you have comment for me but not for the others . and one more thing until now No one answered her questioned in the right way so i did . so with all respect with your website you better watch before you judge or you make something man not allow .... you made my pressure gets high cause ur ..... Comment . Peace . and by the way its good thing to send to me as private  .

and I trust that all of you Should have make something for female only in the future .. im deleting the old messages and you do this either by ur self .

Qona, i dont understand your frustration to answer that rude. I better go gym better than sitting doing nothing? Oh wow, you sure know lot about me and what keeps me busy lol.
I'm gonna be polite thou' ,coz rudeness is not one of my qualities, thank you for answering.

Qona wrote:

James or whatever

Just In Case

She asked for Mom and or ladies that's true but either way She did not say Man not allow to comment

Catalina0710 wrote:

I dont want to be rude, but unless you're a lady,please refrain from commenting .

The lady has been very clear, please respect her wishes.

i really thank you for reply and be on my side . I did answered him cause he is part of this Expat.com . Good luck

The title of the topic thread, and her comment that if you were a guy not to bother posting make it quite clear. It's a matter of RESPECT for all of our other members, and compliance with our rules.

At any rate, now you know and there won't be any further reminders. Your continued presence here on Expat-blog is completely up to you.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi,

I'm a mom in Jeddah. Would love to meet.
Send me a private message with your contact details.

I left you a pm

There is the BWG / British Womens Group that has a monthly breakfast where you can meet lots of other ladies, young and old. 

There is also a Facebook group called Susie of Arabia with a lot of members in Jeddah who are in the same boat as you.  If you want more details about either of these ideas, you can message me at:  ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security