Relocating to istanbul

Hi,
     i want to relocate to istanbul in coming months with my family. i will apply for resident permit in istanbul based on buying real estate. i want useful advice/information about various life factors to consider before relocating.

eg. medical , school , foods, environment e.t.c

Thank you in advance

regards

Hi,

You will find most details here.

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-east/turkey/

Good luck
Z

Hi,

Do you need a relocation company? If you need, I can advise you some relocation companies who can help you on getting permits etc... Let me know.

Best regards,

Hi Burak,

It will useful if you post the details of any companies that you know in DIRECTORY section so that other members can also benefit form it.

Z

burakb wrote:

Hi,

Do you need a relocation company? If you need, I can advise you some relocation companies who can help you on getting permits etc... Let me know.

Best regards,

Hi there, Crown Relocations is one of them. They work with companies, not sure if they service individuals as well. Good Luck

Crown Relocations gives a standartized service. But if you need more unique and for you tailored service, I can advise you other local companies as well. By the way where do you want to buy a house in İstanbul? Which part?