Female(35) with dog needs housing advice ASAP!!!!

Hi,

I will be moving to Barcelona from the UK to teach English in January 2016 for a minimum of 6 months.  The school has recommended that despite Barcelona being a dog friendly city....landlords however are not.

My friendly American Bulldog has a passport along with up to date vaccinations including the rabies jab and is micro chipped.  So, I don't foresee  entering into Spain being an issue....please advise.

I am using apartmentbarcelona.com to look for suitable apartments, but they are taking ages to get back to me.  However, can anyone recommend other lettings agencies  as time is quickly running out.

Alternatively, I would consider a house/flat share if anyone is looking for a tenant.

Any advice would be gratefully received!

All the best
From Dottie and me

Hi Sunshine Lee!

Please email me on XXX  as I used to live in Barcelona and I´ve just got in contact with my old landlord, so I can pass you on his details to see if he has anything left that is pet friendly.

Jacqui

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there Sunshine Lee,

I suggest you either drop an advert in the Shared accommodation in Barcelona section or contact the members having an ad and inquire from them.

Furthermore, browse through the business directory, there is a list of professionals recommended by members which might help you out : Real estate in Barcelona

All the  very best,
Bhavna

Sunshine Lee,

I believe you have already settled down in Barcelona. May I ask you how did you find a flat/room? Any suggetions?