Is this a scam pliz help me pple

Is this a scam pliz help me pple
Dear aupair
I'm very pleased to offer you the job
Before i go further, for you to come here you need aworking visa and a working permit.
Bear in mind that you will take care of your working permit which will be procure here in the UK home embassy, and me will take care of your working visa, airticket and other documents the embassy will need.
If you are willing to proceed with me then advice me so that i will direct you to the visa agent here in UK that will help you procure your visa for ur coming for easy and fast process
Your working permit will cost you 250.00GBP, remember all the money spend by you will be refunded back emediatly you get here before you resume your duty
Stay blessed
James Garick

anyway, you have to be careful with that kind of msg

Be very careful.  Companies in Dubai here do not charge any hiring amounts whatsoever . In case of a consultant. Verify him/her on google...etc before proceeding.

Can it be a scam coz they asking me to send money to the UK embassy for processing my work permit

Hi,

Send me your resume on ***. I can try.
Whatsapp-**

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact details via pm
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Tholakele15,

I created a new topic as from your post on the United Arab Emirates forum.

Tholakele15 wrote:

Can it be a scam coz they asking me to send money to the UK embassy for processing my work permit

Here in this country, the applicant of your employment visa is not you, your employer is. It's the responsibility of your employer to meet all the expenses related and there is no separate procedure for your work permit. That's the initial step for visa application. Which means your visa application can be submitted only after the approval of your work permit. As a candidate, you don't have to bother about anything related to the procedures and that includes money. If someone is asking for money, stay away from that offer since the charges are very less for a company to issue a visa. (AED 2213 maximum)

Thank you so much for the infi