Have you heard of T.E.A.C.H ?

Has anyone ever heard of, or had any dealings with a company called

Teach Training And Career Help (T.E.A.C.H)

Room 302 ,3rd floor
Hoa Lam Building
2 Thi Sach St
District 1

They hire English teachers

How do you know about that T.E.A.C.H? Is it reliable? Thanks for sharing

Hello

They sound vaguely familiar. At one point, I was looking at teaching opportunities in Thailand and I think I may have interviewed with them on Skype but I can't really recall any more than that - sorry.

@Tien.ho03, with the utmost respect, if i knew that, i wouldn't be asking the question

in education, it is essential to meet face to face and have demo teaching section ( if needed) to check the personality, appearance, voice...... I was in a Skype interview too and.... it did not go to anywhere

Happy8888 wrote:

@Tien.ho03, with the utmost respect, if i knew that, i wouldn't be asking the question

With my honesty, I dont know about that company. I just wonder about how you know it? is it from Internet, from references or friends. That's what i mean. If it's from internet, maybe you should check from other sites to see how pp evaluate it. and if it's from friends, you can have good advice. Please dont think I ask unnecessary question.

@TIEN.HO03, I simply fail to see the relevance in your comment in relation to my post. If you dont know, there is no need to reply
I seek only information about this company, not advice about how you think i should.conduct my business.
Im not trying to be rude, but everything said., is completely irrelevant and of no use to me whatsoever :'(
I hope your future posts are beneficial to the members of forum