JOB and SALARY

I am civil engineer from Nepal..I got offer from saudi to work as a Mechanical engineer in the salary of just 2800 SAR...is the offer is good??  And if i want to go in construction side in future i may not have construction experience in gulf. at that time will they accept me?? i m having 6 month experience only in road construction project here in Nepal...plz give me best suggestion

Rohit 111 wrote:

I am civil engineer from Nepal..I got offer from saudi to work as a Mechanical engineer in the salary of just 2800 SAR...is the offer is good??  And if i want to go in construction side in future i may not have construction experience in gulf. at that time will they accept me?? i m having 6 month experience only in road construction project here in Nepal...plz give me best suggestion

i suggest you to, take down the offer. as it is very LOW!.... 2800 SR for ENGR????
regardless of any nationality that is very low.
even if it is your first time working outside your country and have less experience. it should be at-least 5000 - 6000 SR gross.
this is based on my own experience.
good luck. i hope you can find more.

that's too low, suggest you not to take the offer, apply in other companies and you may find better offers.

good luck  :top:

7000 minimum...Don't take it

A company in Jeddah is offering me a package of 2500 SAR (Accommodation, Medical and Transport Included). I have done Mechatronics Engineering and i am Fresh graduate. My job title is as Electro-Mechanical Engineer. Guide me in this regard. Seniors Plz guide me..

Very very less.

Negotiate for more salary as this is less for Engineer.

usman997 wrote:

A company in Jeddah is offering me a package of 2500 SAR (Accommodation, Medical and Transport Included). I have done Mechatronics Engineering and i am Fresh graduate. My job title is as Electro-Mechanical Engineer. Guide me in this regard. Seniors Plz guide me..

Don't take until and unless you get 5000 or 6000...Mechatronics you are...

DONT TAKE IT. For engineering accept a salary offer for minimum 15000 sar.

Rohit,

SR2800 is very very very low for an engineer, you should be asking a minimum of SR10,000 plus housing, transportation, travel and healthcare allowances...

Best of luck

Khalid

2800 is a complete joke for an engineer in Saudi. If thsi compay is serious dont waste your time and apply anywhere else.

Civil engineer working as mechanical engineer !! Seems confusion and a reason for rejection at the first place itself. Forget about what salary is being offered !!