Salary: minimum expat must receive

I been working for 11yrs in my company Saudi Axx LTD. And i was recieved monthly salary about 1,500 riyals only.mostly my co workers also recieved from my company basic salary 800,700, riyarls only. I read it already that minimum expat must be recieved about 2,500 riyals.
Please can u help us

I think your sponsor must be playing a middleman role. I have seen such a trend here. I suggest you contact someone in the Indian embassy. But at your own risk.
Before coming here, I got a job from Al-Jazeera academy and I was supposed to teach in Al-Baha university. They said, they would pay me 2,500 rials+ food and accommodation+flights, etc.
On the other side, when I enquired from someone who was already teaching in Al-Baha university, he said he was getting SAR 15,000 per month plus all other benefits.
Means, there was somebody who wanted to employ me, sponsor me, eat up my SAR 12,250 every month and I would get what! only SAR 2,500.
I saw the same in my present college too, perhaps. Two peons here complain of delay in their salaries very often. One of them said he had no food for four days at his home and was eating biscuits from the college canteen.
The other one said, he didn't get any leave for 27 months as his sponsor (Kafeel) never granted him exit-re entry visa and passport. He added that his both parents died during his stay here, tears erupted from his eyes and I didn't know how to calm him down :(

Ask for a hike or a release and search for other jobs...I don't think going to the labor court would help...

orlando s. esconde wrote:

I been working for 11yrs in my company Saudi Archirodon Ltd. And i was recieved monthly salary about 1,500 riyals only.mostly my co workers also recieved from my company basic salary 800,700, riyarls only. I read it already that minimum expat must be recieved about 2,500 riyals.
Please can u help us

i think salary also depends on your job specification, what type, what kind of job.
better request for increase, talk to your manager about it, you are already working for 11 years in that company. it should be reasonable if you request an increment.
Good luck

Hello everyone,

Since the initiator had two similar threads on the Saudi Arabia forum, we have removed one thread and merged the feedback here on this thread : #2

All the best,
Bhavna

orlando s. esconde wrote:

I read it already that minimum expat must be recieved about 2,500 riyals.
Please can u help us

The ministry of Labor mentioned that last year. It has not been implemented yet.

Nassergorsi wrote:

Means, there was somebody who wanted to employ me, sponsor me, eat up my SAR 12,250 every month and I would get what! only SAR 2,500.

Good point; but unfortunately this is how outsourcing business goes here. In simpler words, it's not how much they *must* pay, it's how much you'll *accept*.