Riyadh to Jeddah by Car - do we have enough Feul stations

Dear Blog Members,

i am planning to travel from Riyadh to Jeddah by Car. I am owning brand new Honda City Car, i am getting good mileage about 16kms per litter in Highway. from Riyadh to my destination place in Jeddah is around 869kms.
Plan is to travel in the early morning by 5.30 to 6.00 am. so that i can have a little rest while reaching Jeddah.
since this is my 1st long trip in Saudi, i need to know do we have enough Gas filling stations on the way to Jeddah and same way from Jeddah to Riyadh?

what is the frequency of the gas filling station in the highway?

Regards,
V.Subramani

Yes... More than enough. I have a habit to full my car tank whenever it is 50% remaining when travelling inter-city. Never faced a problem even with a compact car.

Thank you Mr.skhurram007, same way i used to while traveling to Dammam, i will follow the same way in my Jeddah trip. Keep you posted my trip.

Regards,
V.Subramani

I understand the car has a fuel tank capacity of 42 litres, with an average consumption of 16km/L.
That gives a maximum range of 672 km on a full tank.
(It seems that can fall as far as 11km/L with a new car as the thing isn't loosened up properly)
That means one station between a quarter and three quarters of the way into your trip is enough.

If I were to do a long one like that where I didn't know the road, I'd fill up at the first station after 1/4 of the tank has been used, then every 1/4 tank thereafter, just to be ultra safe.

Thank you

Regards,
V.Subramani

Keep filling at every pump on the way...And am sure there's plenty....Don't worry...people go in a land cruiser which the mileage is way less...

there are a lot of fuel station on the way to Jeddah from Riyadh. do not worry.