Steps to Raising Funds to Volunteer Abroad

Here are the following steps which will help you:

1.Select a Volunteer Project, which gives you an idea how much you can aim for. Here you have to Choose for an organization which make you feel better example: iSpiice offers a wide range of volunteering opportunities in India, if you are looking for India then I will suggest you iSpiice.

2.Time: You have to decide that how much time you can give yourself month by month fund-raising aims.

3.You can ask for Direct Donation either by door to door collections or by small business collections.

4.Create a blog or website and make offer that people who are going to donate can join with you. In your website or blog, you can share your experience though different format of content like: text,image,video etc.

5.Create a fundraising page and connect with online sites which allow users to donate for volunteer project.

Is anything I am missing?

Step 6. When all of the above failed try standing in a busy intersection such as Ben Thanh market and ask for money.

If the problem to solve is raising money to travel, then another plan could be:
1. Work more and save money. Cut your expenses. Get a second job, and work weekends.

You are proposing fundraising activities, advertising, going door to door, begging family and strangers for money for your 'project' (you traveling to a foreign country), doing blogging, making videos, connecting with online people...  You will be putting in 100s of hours with a nun-guaranteed return of pennies per hour.
Does that make sense? why not get a job, or sell stuff on ebay, or do odd jobs for cash, and save.

Thanks @Hypothalamus and @gobot i will surely go for your advice.