Moving to Malaysia

Dear All,

I am mitesh from Gujarat, India. Coming to Malaysia in January. Looking some one who can help me to find a good job in any city and have a kind association.

Regards,

mitesh.

THIS IS ILLEGAL TO COME ON VISIT VISA AND SEARCH A JOB AND STAY HERE,,, THIS IS DIFFERENT COUNTRY THEN INDIA----CAREFUL,

Malaysia is not for poor immigrant, no more, Malaysian government has all the rights to protect its own labor market. My experience being in Malaysia for almost 6 years, with Master degree from UK, and experience of almost 10+ years, pl note

1 ) Malaysia is looking for immigrant who can invest money, minimum RM 1.0 million ( no Enterprise company but a private limited , SDN BHD) so you can work for your own company , pay regular taxes, otherwise will have problem in renewal of visa
2) Nice place to live for those  who retired and want to enjoy life in good weather , with good infrastructure, "Malaysia as second home" , Not suitable for poor immigrant , no matter what nationality you have. they don't bother about nationality but money  :)
3) very high skilled labor particularly in the field of Information Technology or Engineering may have chances to be hired by local firms, but must be from top university of the world ( why top university graduate will work in Malaysia ?)

4) They need low grade labor for odd jobs, including Call Center ,for this kind of job they even provide you a room/ a bed / to stay at night / day , and keep working for them, with very low salary,,,,,
5)  Few years back a new job category started since International schools getting popular in Malaysia, " Teacher Category" for that you have to be a "" White " and " Westerner "  , if others even with 20 years of Teaching experience will have difficulty----

Welcome to Malaysia---- :thanks::dumbom:

Regards
S.Haider

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your advise.

I am coming there under workpermit.

Please have your advise .

Regards,

mitesh.
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi you CANNOT HAVE A WORK PERMIT

Work permit comes with a job. Hence you cannot have one.

Dear Sir,

My consultant told me that i will get first job offer then moving to Malaysia.

But i want to search better job in Malaysia.

Hope your kind cooperation please,

Regards,

mitesh.
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

YOU ARE BEING CONNED

Its a scam. You are being CHEATED

You cannot change when here so quickly you will be blacklisted.

Let me guess you have to pay a fee....

Mr. Mitesh, what is the job you have been hired for in Malaysia?

Very many scams and Lot of people try to get money.

People dont understand if companies try to find people they never have to pay a fee. But why are there still stupid people that pays such people...if they think they are smart why paying fee or email to a company with gmail, Yahoo or other email and not the company name in the mail.

Kurnia,
I know what you mean but i wouldnt say using hotmail is the guarantee of a scam. I use gmail, yahoo, hotmail and another one for business because when I travel I can get the messages from any PC.

A clearer way to see any scam is the message being ridiculous, the names not matching the email address,  multiple names, use of .edu, hovering your mouse over any link and seeing that the link doesnt match whats said in the email, claiming to be from some organization that nobody can find any record of and hovering the mouse that shows a different organization. He says he is from Bank of America, but his company link in the email says Kjjtoeitilemd.com when you hover the mouse, and his email is [email protected]. Obvious scam. Even when I get official email i still hover the mouse over any link and read the bottom bar of the window to confirm it came from that place. You can also click View Source and read the HTML code of the page and look for oddities--they appear very easily. Example, it says Bank of America, he says he is from Bank of America, his email address is Bank of America but the HTML code shows that when you click on a link it will re-direct you to 246.com. Obvious scam. In the old days I would contact that web host and report the use of their servers for scams by customers but I dont bother anymore.