Spiritualists in Kiev, Ukraine,

I am visiting Kiev, Ukraine next summer and wondering how I can meet people who are interested in vegetarianism, energy work and meditation. I am an American of Puerto Rican ancestry. I have dark skin and I am hoping not to be discriminated upon for this! Seeking loving energies. I do speak a little bit of Russian, but it is not a great amount. I look forward to hearing your replies! )))

Hi
for me when i visited Ukraine for the first time in 2012 i found the Ukrainian people are very nice, Friendly and helpful
i didn't feel any Racism because i'm Arabic origin lets say, so i don't expect dark skin will be an issue
Wishing you all the best in your stay and plans

Tamer

That is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing!

i am an indian with brown skin no body discriminated yes but lot of people stare ...not in an unplesant way though.........))

Surely you will not have problem regarding races here. I am from Iran who lives here for a long time. Years ago people with dark skins came across with problems but nowadays Ukrainians have a positive attitude towards strangers. I don't know of any meditating and energy giver in Kiev but I am myself a new born Christian. You may visit our church when you come over here.

And which church would you say is your favorite? I have heard a great deal about Ukrainian churches and I am eager to visit them. I know the history of many Eastern Orthodox Christian churches and how they were constructed. It is one of the best sights in Ukraine! These people really incorporate God into their daily lives. I love it. God bless Ukraine.

What kind of meditation you do ?? I am also a mediator & lived in Kiev

HI. Regarding your question, I don't think so that you will have any problem here in Kiev. There are a lot of people from Africa Asia and Arabian countries. So people here are already used to them. Nobody is gonna disturb you here. But just to be on the safe side don't go out late night alone. You better have some company with you because drunk people no matter where they are from act stupid in this state. Your question regarding churches, well there are a lot of churches here in Kiev. You can get a tour guide booklet from a shop or let me know when you are here I will try to find one for you. If you have any other question just write to me ))

Well, cool!

This depends upon how you present yourself to the people.

Your original post seemed closed to their faith, but this last post seemed more open to them.

You need to determine your level of prejudice.

Wayne

Thank you, but no thank you, sir. Good luck!