Exit re-entry online issue problem

i am working from  last 2 years in Saudi Arabia but when ever i try to obtain exit re-entry online through my company hr dept they are unable to issue . there is problem and my hr department take my passport to jawazat and by manual presence only exit re-entry issue how i can solve this problem

Exit re-entry is possible online only for (single trip, less than 6 month return).

If you need multiple visa and/or validity more than 6 months from the issuance date, you need to do it manually in passport office.

tabrezfarha wrote:

i am working from  last 2 years in Saudi Arabia but when ever i try to obtain exit re-entry online through my company hr dept they are unable to issue . there is problem and my hr department take my passport to jawazat and by manual presence only exit re-entry issue how i can solve this problem

Unfortunately, you are not alone. There are many people who face similar issues.
There is some kind of problem in your database records which online system can't handle. The only way thus is to let Jawazat staff override all data related checks and issue the visa for you whenever requested. The best bet here would be to talk to your HR and inquire what exactly is the problem (they may not know) and whether it can be fixed via your visit to Jawazat.

In the single entry I am facing problem

Yes thanks

Dear,
I have the same issue with my online exit entry. Has ur issue been resolved  ? If yes, how ?

Thanks,
Mohammad Sameer

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

i have the same issue, please any body can tell me how to solve the problem.

did you solve your problem?

TheLegendLeads wrote:
tabrezfarha wrote:

Unfortunately, you are not alone. There are many people who face similar issues.
There is some kind of problem in your database records which online system can't handle. The only way thus is to let Jawazat staff override all data related checks and issue the visa for you whenever requested. The best bet here would be to talk to your HR and inquire what exactly is the problem (they may not know) and whether it can be fixed via your visit to Jawazat.

did you fix your visa  problem ? i have the same problem . if you solved can you please tell what you did?
regards