Driving test

im currently applying for driving license in saudi arabia. I have failed 2 times in automatic transmission vehicle driving test and i found out that if you passed on the automatic driving test you only get to drive automatic vehicles in saudi arabia. Is it true or you can still  drive manual transmission vehicles if you passed the automatic transmission vehicle driving test?

What should i do?

yup my friend it's true, you just apply or tell them you want manual, it's better. and you should practice a lot before you apply.

So if i passed the driving test using automatic transmision i only get to drive a automatic vehicle? I cannot drive manul transmission?

no you not allowed to drive manual trans. cars in that case.

Thanx.

you welcome. :happy:

haroun cris wrote:

So if i passed the driving test using automatic transmision i only get to drive a automatic vehicle? I cannot drive manul transmission?

No.
As of today, there is only one kind of personal driving license; using which you can drive any car no matter manual or auto transmission. They have plans to implement that thing but nothing in place yet.

As long as I know there is nothing mention in the driving license that you can only drive auto or manual. So chill.

In my case I passed with manual tran but I am driving auto since 2010.

Give the best and I would say test out here is so easy as compare to other gcc country. Best of luck bro 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Akarsh wrote:

As long as I know there is nothing mention in the driving license that you can only drive auto or manual. So chill.

In my case I passed with manual tran but I am driving auto since 2010.

Give the best and I would say test out here is so easy as compare to other gcc country. Best of luck bro 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Brother...If you pass manual, you can drive both, if you pass only automatic, then you can only drive automatic vehicles....