Expat-Meet Ups ! (Jeddah)

Hello Friends,

you guys are really cool and i see we should have like weekly meeting or something like that, to know each other also you can bring your friends and have fun as a big group, what ya'll thing? is it good idea?
there are millions things to do in Jeddah like having nice breakfast, diner, coffee, beach, jet-sky, boot trip, paint ball game and a lot of things.

so if we start with a WhatsApp Group it's gonna be great. if there is a meet up or an event going on we all be informed in the group. so just inbox me your phone number and your name.
and in this post we set the date, time and the place.

Jeddah only please, and everyone is welcome.
Yallaa !

have a nice week !  :happy:

lol how many of these  threads are started a week and amount to nada?

i know but no one of them are serious i tried to contacting  them but nope no answer,   :| 
so why not i try to start one too, i really wanna Expat- meet ups i thing it's gonna be so cool.

UP! :nothappy:

any luck with that? :)

unfortunately no, i was so interested to start an Expat-group in Jeddah and meet new people.

aaand up!

Hello IBshann

You may create an event on the site here itself : Events in Jeddah

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the forum

That wud be a great idea to meet up among us..But problem for a female here (at least for me) we cant simply go to any event without permission of the company. In and out must be with the company shuttle...sighhh... I really miss driving...

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Inappropriate content.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

:|

Love to join the meet ups group how do i subscribe?

Thank you for you propsal

Thank u

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi! How are you. My name is Moin basically I live in Pakistan but now these days I'm in Saudi Arabia Jeddah I'm. 24 years old I'm a Electrical Engineer I want friendship with any Good Gril!!!!!

i am interst this group

Welcome

can we meet

Hello everyone,

Please don't use the forum as a chat room. The aim of the forum is to exchange about expatriation. :(

We have created a section where you may organise meet ups and you have access to group chat via the private messaging system where you can communicate.

Here is the direct link to create an event https://www.expat.com/en/add-event/midd … ia/jeddah/

You will notice in the options, you have the possibility to send invitations to your contacts as well as make the event public or only among a small group.

All the very best  :cheers:
Bhavna

Oki i agree with you

Give me your number