Pleaase Help Please Help

Hello Riyadh,

Please rescue one Indian origin working in Riyadh petrol pump, he is in big trouble from his sponsor, he don't know anyone in Riyadh and speak little bit Hindi and his native language is malayam. The sponsor wont let him go back to his country. His sponsor is pressuring him that he wont let him go back. He took his Iqama and passport. And he just have a photo copy.  He is now mentally stressed. His family in stress too.

Please rescue him if by god willing to support.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Contact Indian embassy urgently !! They can only help you. Good luck !!

sir they contacted Indian embassy and no help came from them and they are routing go to labor court in Riyadh and he cannot because he is just a labor living alone with no one support in riyadh . Some one told me about his story but I couldn't help as I am living in India. if any hope from someone who can help him in Saudi arabia

just tell him to bring an Arabic guy or anyone can talk arabic and go to Riyadh Labor, they are the only one who can help him, if he is right and his sponsor is wrong, they will bring the sponsor in force and solve everything (money, personal stuffs, etc..) and then they will force him to let the Indian guy to go back to his country.
the Labor is always in our side, if you are right.

It is against the law for his sponsor to keep his passport & Iqamah. All he has to do is get together with someone who speaks Arabic & go with him to the ministry of labor, report his sponsor, & his sponsor will be in major trouble.

Hi sudhirkumar,

What kind of help are you looking for please?
Do note that members can only give you their valuable advices.

Maybe you should consider contacting a lawyer, he will be more apt to help.
Here is a small list : https://www.expat.com/en/business/middl … s/lawyers/

Thanks and good luck,

Priscilla

No he don't know a single person either in Riyadh, and I'm just helping I came to know from my some people so I am willing to help but luckly enough I am not in Saudi arabia I live in india. if anyone can call him and support/ help speak Arabic and take him to the labor court.

I tried my best Indian embassy consulates are not responding through email I think they are not stronger and faded under KSA LAW.

I am just asking a help if anyone call get InTouch with him. He is running out of money and mobile cards. His family tried to send some sort of amount but hard for him to survive.

Please let me know if anyone willing to help him by taking him to the labor court and Indian embassy as a humanity. I will give you his number.

Appreciate all your help for a labour who earns nothing and he is homeless in Saudi riyadh they stopped paying him

I heard hiring a lawyer in Saudi is nothing as the human rights doesn't exist. No system.
He is pushed if you don't work we will put you inside the 4 wall locked without food. He didn't leave the accommodation and feared by if they will leave him somewhere in middle of the desert.

Please help him.

Is there any person with humanity willing to help