Any help please

Hi there

I am interested to move to malaysia with my family , I got a good idea from this forum

so maney thanks to all of you but I need your help please to know the way to earn money

and work I heard it is to hard to find job what about if I bought a small beusiness like a cafe shop

or a car wach can I be the owner and work throuth that to get money to my family...

please any reply can help thanks

Sorry no way unless you have half a million USD in cash to spare then more than possible. What you suggest is illegal as small local businesses cannot be owned by foreigners. you can open a high end restaurant - with a million min - after setting up  a local company etc.

Malaysia only wants rich or highly experienced expats. Or low paid foreign workers (no families with them) and they are used as slaves then sent home. Malaysia doesn't want poor immigrants.

Thanks Nemodot now I can understand

Let me guess zizzie some MLM con like QI or that Travel one idiots here try to sell me. Like I have stupid on my forehead.

Or virginity inducing vanilla extract (that made me laugh).

There are so many in malaysia i would laugh but i do feel sorry for the suckers that waste money on these.

better offer that good opportunity here, openly , unless it is illegal,,,,, careful everyone....

what do u mean please by MLM CON

as i can not understand it

aseer56 wrote:

what do u mean please by MLM CON

as i can not understand it

MLM = Multi level marketing.
Con = Confidence trick

The MLM guys sell you some cheap crap product, but you aren't selling that; you're selling new memberships to the scheme.
Everyone expect the top few layers of the pyramid lose all their cash.

One banned poster was trying to sell one of these daft schemes on every post, so he was dumped.

The best one is where a NZ company guarentees 12% per month.

So invest 10,000 rm and in ten years have 8 BILLION RM.

Some people are really daft to believe that one.

Thanks Fred

virginity inducing vanilla extract ?? thats a good one lol

Mr. Aseer, my, my, people are being so harsh on you without even knowing your capability!
How much capital do you have available for investment in any enterprise in Malaysia, including a car wash, or even selling fried banana at the side of the road with your family? How much do you have? Then we will start all over and tell you what to do.

dear cvco

thanks for your reply yes please open the door for good willing

i can start by $20000

thanks againe

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Do not share personal contact infos on the public forum.
aseer56 wrote:

Hi there

I am interested to move to malaysia with my family , I got a good idea from this forum

so maney thanks to all of you but I need your help please to know the way to earn money

and work I heard it is to hard to find job what about if I bought a small beusiness like a cafe shop

or a car wach can I be the owner and work throuth that to get money to my family...

please any reply can help thanks

Well, i am a malaysian and living in KL. I used to work with foreigner more than 3+ years. For my acknowledgement, you could invest in a cafe shop, restaurant or any businesses and not necessary invest half of million dollar to start with. My previous employment with Maldivian and he established his business only less than RM5k as a trading company. Am the first man in the company and now he owned 4 businesses. PM me if you would like to know more. Thank you.

Yes there are some illegal businesses but beware of stories on the net.

Many sharks want to fleece the innocent! They start with yes can be done and end up with give me your money.....

Yes, you are right! There are many cases out there. Be a smart investor. Perhaps i didn't explained it well in the earlier thread. Sincere apologize. Put your money where you could really trusted. And the money i mentioned earlier is not go for a person but registered company secretary for business registration.

Cheers...