Am desperate. How can I immigrate

Hello everyone.

Search for weeks as I can immigrate in the beautiful country Canada.

My situation:
I am 37 years old, am married and have two small children under 6 years.
I was born in Poland and came to Germany with 10 years. Also have a German passport. In Germany, I went to school.

Have the following qualifications: Have made training for electricians in industry (production equipment repairs). 2001-2004 I have a training to become a certified electrical engineer with high school graduation completed successfully. I had since I was 15 years old never unemployed. So I work without interruption for 22 years.
Do I have to go back to school in Canada? (College). Have read that I need a Canadian Certificate to work as an electrician (at least). RED SEAL PROGRAM?

Can I Skilled Worker Program come to Canada and take a job with my profession (electrical engineer) as Federal. In the training I've chosen field of study data processing technique. I (worked 3 electricians, ie as a foreman) also led a small group. It would have a positive effect in one application.

I also understand very much about Investing (accounting, corporate assessment). Counsel few acquaintances as an investment adviser. Might be better to do something here.

I would love to come to Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and Toronto.

I know it's difficult to answer that, but I thank you for every response.

Darius

Go onto the Government of Canada Immigration website.  You can begin the process right online

Darius,

I sounds to me that your application may not be exactly straightforward therefore I highly recommend that you consult with a "certified" immigration consultant. You can consider a buddy of mine who's a certified Canadian immigration consultant and based in Toronto (Mississauga to be more precise). Now, there will be a fee should decide to engage but mere consultant for enquiry and quotation should be free. I would also recommend that you look for more than one to compare what they say before you decide who you should go with.

Here's my buddies website.
http://www.wkeanic.ca/immigration/?q=content/about-abic

:thanks:

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not authorised, please register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct