Foot tours in and around Kampala

Interested in footshibshi walks around the City of 7 Hills? Just hit me up, call it modern day Uganda hitch hiking around the various Kampala suburbs from uptown to downtown. Take some rare crazy pics and meet some cool awesome people. #StraightOuttaKTown

Call or WhatsApp xxx for details.
Note: weekends and public holidays are perfect as I have a day time job that takes up much of my time.

Ps. Hope to hear for you soon.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

sounds interesting

Hello kgyem47,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website please : Events, Activities, Leisure in Kampala so that you may plan something with interested members.

All the best,
Bhavna

Are you foot tours still current ?
I am coming to Uganda for Christmas recess and I love outdoors !
tell me if you think we could meet and walk around the 20th of December, thanks !

Hi ms. petite.violette
Sure, I am available whenever you are. Iam still working and living in Kampala so it would be my utmost pleasure to show you around when you finally arrive. Looking forward to meeting and taking you around. My contact is +256794241751. May you have a safe flight to Uganda. Hope it's not to early to say Season's Greetings. Happy weekend.

Kanye

Thanks Kanye.
I will call you when my trip is a bit organized ...
Have a nice day !

I did a footshibshi walk around Kampala with Kanye and I have to say it was well , very interesting for a fair price.
Thanks again Kanye, it was a pleasure to spend some time with you !

Thank you so much Pascale. Pleasure is all mine. I too had a very great time. One of my best highlights of 2016 were made between Thursday 22nd December to Monday 26th December from Kampala to Mbarara. Every bit of our adventure was epic. Happy New Year to you and wow it sure was a very special time.