Opinion for job offer i have recieved

hello ,
myself BDS, MDS ( Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon) i have received a job offer were in m offered salary package of 1600 omani riyal , accommodation 400 omani riyal , incentives 10 percent above 5000 omani riyal , should i accept this offer my expectation are 1800 to 2000 omani riyal per month ....please give me opinion about this offer letter and my expectations....also if any one can suggest me any good job offer related to my faculty please suggest me....
Thankfully
  Regards

Good day for you. Actually there are other factors to be noticed before estimating your gross salary
are you in Oman
did you pass the prometric exam
are you registered in GCC before
do you have Dataflow report
what is your level in Arabic language
the most important one where are you intending to work in Oman

Best wishes

No I am in india naw , and yet not appeared for prometric examination neither I have been registered befor....I have got four years of work experience after my post graduation in india.....but I am applying in Muscat for first time....can you please suggest me what should i do.....
Thank you

I don't know Arabic language I am good at English , in oman m only interested working in Muscat...

Bilingual doctors are preferable and have higher income
salary range in Muscat is relatively low than other place in private sector, but in governmental one it is not.
for any help just ask
greetings

for the first step and after signing the offer letter, prepare yourself for the Prometric Exam

Hello;
I recd job offer in muscat in reputed consulting firm in Aug 15 and submitted all the documents in Aug 15. Till date I have not recd employment visa I.e almost 3.5 mths are over after submitting all documents. The hr is saying to wait till December . can anyone tell are there any chances to get employment visa. If yes, how long will it take? Pls reply

xyz1984 wrote:

Hello;
I recd job offer in muscat in reputed consulting firm in Aug 15 and submitted all the documents in Aug 15. Till date I have not recd employment visa I.e almost 3.5 mths are over after submitting all documents. The hr is saying to wait till December . can anyone tell are there any chances to get employment visa. If yes, how long will it take? Pls reply

actually it takes a long time here in Oman to process labor papers, be calm.
what job you have applied into? governmental or private?

Private organisation for the post of account senior

Hi,

I am Indian from Bangalore. Having 7 years experience in sales and Business development with MBA. I am eagerly searching a job in gulf. Can any one help me by referring a job opportunity please.

With Best Regards,
Murali G C
[email protected]

Murali GC wrote:

Hi,

I am Indian from Bangalore. Having 7 years experience in sales and Business development with MBA. I am eagerly searching a job in gulf. Can any one help me by referring a job opportunity please.

With Best Regards,
Murali G C
[email protected]

Hi Murali GC,

You should start by first looking at the online editions of the local English dailies like Times of Oman, Oman Daily Observer, Muscat Daily and the Oman tribune.

If you find any vacancy advertisements for a suitable position for you apply.

Alternately, you should identify the sector you are interested in working, search for such companies in Oman online, visit their websites and post your resume and details there. If you are lucky you will hear back from them.

Also, you could get into a dialogue with some select companies and email them asking for a position in their organisation.

Are u from Nagpur