Newcomer in Stockholm

Hej! I just came to Sweden particularly Stockholm. It would be nice to find people who are new and seeking friends as well. :)

Hej Newgirlontheblock,
Where in stockholm u are leaving? Am also a filipino and living in stockholm odenplan, very close in stadsbiblioteket. Will be nice to know u.

Hej,
I'm Tessa (27) and also new in Stockholm! Currently do I look after people to socialize...Maybe your interested in meeting someday!
Greetings Tessa

Hi tessa! Its cool to find people who just moved in like me :) definitely we should meet up and have a fika if you want. it will be so nice to meet you soon as well! :D

Hi stockholmers! Its nice to know you too! How long have you been living here in sweden? :)

Hej Newgirl,
so we have a deal!!! Meeting for coffee and cake.. :top:
If you have facebook, you could send me your nickname in a privite message..than I could add you. It is maybe easier to remain contact.

Hi tessa! :) sure ill message you with my fb details. Hope to seee you soon! :D

I'm also New here but i'm nigerian..can we be friends?

Where are you from? :)

I'm nigerian

I stay in stockholm

Awesome! Welcome to sweden jane! Sure we can plan something like that in the future :)

Yes..Can you give me ur Facebook id?so we Can chat from there

Have you had a svår tid finding a job in Sverige? I am moving there next spring.

Hej,
I guess it depends on what your occupation is...If you are speaking a little bit swedish or not...

My last job was quality assurance/control. Nothing fancy. I just want to live in Europe and I like Svensk kultur och svenska mycket. You see, being a fifth generation Californian I wasn't raised with any kultur so I feel the need to find one that speaks to my soul. Plus, I like vinter och snö.
    Lycia till med din liv i Sverige.

Matthieu

Rotorrogue wrote:

My last job was quality assurance/control. Nothing fancy. I just want to live in Europe and I like Svensk kultur och svenska mycket. You see, being a fifth generation Californian I wasn't raised with any kultur so I feel the need to find one that speaks to my soul. Plus, I like vinter och snö.
    Lycia till med din liv i Sverige.

Matthieu

Hi Matthieu,

As this in an Anglophone forum, please keep the entirety of your post in English please, out of respect for the other members so everyone can follow the discussion.  Thanks.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hej Newgirlontheblock,

How are you?

Can you tell me how tough was for you to find an accommodation in Stockholm?

New girl on the black,
What is your work now in Sweden?
Thank you..

Hi
I am an engineer and living in Stockholm ,I like to make new friends ,I am ready to help and answer any question ,