What would improve your life as expat? Survey

Hi all !
I am an expat since more than 10 years (mainly in Europe). I lived in 6 different countries and in 15 different cities. Being an expat it's a wonderful experience: it's an amazing and continuous personal and professional learning and development process. I consider the fact of being an expat as a true privilege. Despite being an enthusiastic expat,  in the majority of countries I lived in, I faced several obstacles, especially when dealing with bureaucracy (visa, registration, health insurance etc.). To compare my own experiences and needs with other expats, I've prepared a survey with Survey Monkey. The aim is to start better understanding what would help other expats to settle down and what would improve expats daily life. If you'd like to share your experiences please fill the survey. It takes ca 10/15 mins and it's completely anonymous. In the survey you will find some questions related to possible services for expats: the purpose of the questions is to understand which kind of services/help would be the most required and the most difficult to deal with. If you do have any comments/suggestions about the survey please share your thoughts!  All suggestions are more than welcome!

Link to the survey: it.surveymonkey.com/r/ExpatAngels

Thanks!

Luisella

Hi Luisella,

Just filled the survey for you, hope this is helpful.
Also, you can post your survey in CLASSIFIEDS in the appropriate section to get better responses.

Good luck
Z

I'm not a survey-taker, but I will say this to Ecuador supermarkets...

Would it kill ya to put some sauerkraut on the store shelves?!?

And how about some Velveeta-brand cheese?? :o

cccmedia in Quito, Ecuador

Just filled out your survey.

Would love to see feed back on your results.

Bob K

How much would you pay for someone to .....

Nothing.

I cut off the survey at about 50% because the questions were rubbish.

Fred wrote:

Nothing.

+1

I agree....

To me, this seems like nothing more than a fishing expedition to find out how much to charge expats for assistance

romaniac wrote:
Fred wrote:

Nothing.

+1

I agree....

To me, this seems like nothing more than a fishing expedition to find out how much to charge expats for assistance

Looks a lot that way, but it's nearly Christmas so maybe we should be nice.
As for the question about if you have kids, I know of two but there could be a few more little Freds running about in Europe and South East Asia - How the heck am I supposed to know?

Oh I actually just left it vague saying it depends!

I was not very happy with the questions either.

HAHAHAHHAAA..

All doing..
BAHHHH 

But (off the topic) sheep also remind me of this great ad!

Harley Davidson/ GN'R 'Better'

Enjoy!
Z

Fred wrote:

I know of two but there could be a few more little Freds running about in Europe and South East Asia - How the heck am I supposed to know?

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR