Looking for friends/partners in Kuala Lumpur

Hi! I'm really looking forward to meet people in Malaysia. Need people who i can trust once we talk for a very important purpose (project). Let me know if you are interested.

Where are u from? And are u in Malaysia now?

Where are you ?

Hi, I'am Kelly. Nice to meet you and welcome to Malaysia. I'am an international entrepreneur, looking for some serious business partner too. Welcome to sharing together.

I will move to Kl in 2 weeks. If you are in education, pls let me know.

I am into education

You need to write more and clarify your education background, skill, degree, etc. No game in this page.

Hi,
What kind of project is it and what kind of skill set you are looking for?
Specify the details so that relevant people can contact you.

I have some projects that I would want to work on. Specifically related to Education + Technology.
I am also looking for like minded people to  discuss the possibilities and opportunities that can be exploited.

Kind Regards,

Hi,
What is your interest, which industry that you have expertise?
thanks

What do u mean where i am? Here in London. Will fly to Kl next week. What is the question? alex

I'm malaysian. interested in education line. Pls contact me at xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Best way to meet people is to join an activity and expat socials. The smaller ones are better like dinners, wine appreviation, language, philosophy etc. Loads of different meetings for all of these!

Hi I am related to the field of education. I teach IGCSE, O and A level Biology. I have been here in Malaysia now for almost a year.

Hi,
I am Malaysian and i am looking for new business venture and i am open to suggestions.
Please let me know what kind of business you wish to start. Perhaos i am interested.
Thank you, Selina

Hi to you. You are talking very general. Perhaps the way I see the business possibilities or venture is diffrent from a local perspective. To put this is real situation, I guess there are market for mental health, healthy food and education of children with learning problems. Those do not require much investment, but people who are to do the job. I teach at the university here. You drop me a few lines hat you really have in mind. Alex

:) yeah pls let me know if i can help in some other way pls thanks

Please write in clear statment. Unclear what you really want or wish. Alex