Seeking internship

Hello all!

Kinda new to this, but I thought I can give it a try. I am currently in my last year of my international education in the Netherlands and therefore seeking internship. I would love to finish my education with an interesting international position in Tangier, but I can't seem to find a lot of vacancies online for English speakers.

Do you have any tips on where to search or what the possibilities are? I am fluent in English and Dutch and I speak also French on a good level. My parents are both Moroccan so I have learned to talk the Moroccan dialect, but I can barely read the traditional Arabic language.

Any tips are welcome!!

Hello Mrs.Ananas and welcome on board Expat.com

I invite you to drop an advert in the Internships in Tangier section while waiting for members to maybe advise if they can.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Mrs Ananas,

What is your major subject of studies?

Hi!

Thank you for asking. :) My major is European Studies, so it involves the European Business, European law and intercultural communication. I have specialized myself in international marketing (export management).

Hello,
Where would you love to intern ?

surfer01 wrote:

hello,if u want send me ur resume and a cover letter to try get u a training in the company where i work.It is in rabat,peace.

I would advise anyone against sending your CV to a total stranger on a public forum.
With identity theft common place this is not a good idea.

@surfer01

Please give a lot more information about the training company like email address, contact details etc so that anyone who is interested can contact them directly and make sure they are a legitimate organisation.

In those fields I can confirm that Tangier options are limited. There are some multinational companies that could host you. But I would recommend Rabat because IOs, commercial representations of various countries are very présent.

Hi!

I would love an internship in marketing, social media, communication or something with international trading. Do you have any ideas maybe?

BTW I'm not limited to Tangier. It is the city I know best therefore I would prefer to intern there. But I would also consider other cities in Morocco if there are nice positions.