53000 DKK what would be a take home salary

Hi
I have been offered a position in copenhegen, for a salary of 53000 DKK per month + 3.5% pension. i know its a good salary, but i am not able to identify what would be a take home salary? is there a proper website in english where i can find it?

The tax will depend on whether you are single, which municipality etc.

I have made a tax calculation for 2016 based on the facts that you are single and choose to settle down in Hillerød (an average municipality regarding tax). Based on a yearly salary of 640,000 kroner you'll have to pay 265,810 kroner in tax.

I think the salary is fine, but on that background I find the pension low if the 3,5 % is the employers payment to the pension scheme and not your own part.

Normally the employees pay 1/3 and the employer 2/3. However, this payment will not influence on your tax pay, but will be taxated when it is paid.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : sharing of external links not allowed.

Hello Pradeep,
Please enquire about the taxes on your income. As far as taxes are concerned Denmark collect a high tax ~30-40% of your salary.
So Inquire about it with your employer.But still that's reasonably good salary offered.Please also know that the cost of living in Copenhagen is very high..