Sxxx and Fraud Monsters!

Guys, just to be aware of "existing" monsters alive and ready to eat your heart out using the prestigious company/ies to deceive people or candidate of getting a job with an sky-high salary at stake...
Just be very vigilant and smart before indulging yourselves into their trap..
Always check and double check the company they are fronting of and never allow yourself to release any money/payment into their personal account...
Beware...
I almost fall into their trap!

Thanks for the heads up

Job scams are very common.
A quick rule is this - If they ask for money, it's probably a scam.

Even lottery scams are common. In India, even some well-educated and high officials have fallen into their traps ;)

Hoping to disseminate and deliver to each and every working individual..
I may have check it myself, but i am afraid for others who could rather jump into their trap!
Be careful with certain Abdullah Khalid pretending to be a prominent member to a Travel Agency only to find out that this man has been out from the company since 2013!!!
Still wearing the mask, huh?!
Be careful, folks!
Any crime won't surely be successful without accomplice.
I will also drop the name of that accomplice soon...and the company name also..
Coming up...

Yeah, you are right!
Once money talks....  scumbag this one, folks!

Woah!
See..
These sxxx are everywhere!
It will the be very helpful for others to hear some words from "us"...
Let us spread the words of evil-doers!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please use a proper language
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Fraud monster are everywhere...
Another try...

:dumbom:

Hello My Dear,

With due respect trust and humanity, I appeal for your interest to pay kind attention and read through my mail. so that you will understand my purpose of contacting you. Thanks so much for given me your golden opportunity and also thanks for your considerate heart for me. I testify that when God made friends, He gave me the best one and that's you!. Before I proceed, How are you doing and altogether with your family?. I hope all are okay with you.

Let me introduce myself to you, My name is Miss Richie Kuku, Richie is my Christian name while Kuku is my surname. I'm a lady of positive attitude. I am 24 years old and hailed from Sierra Leone in West Africa. I am 5.6ft tall, Fair in complexion, single and never married. My favorite language is English but we speak french here in Senegal. I enjoy video games, cooking, skipping, walking, singing, swimming, reading, traveling. Also, I like faithfulness, trustworthy, sharing, kind, caring and easy going people with honesty and good character. I dislikes hatred, wickedness, envy, jealousy, cheating and heartless people.

Above all, My Late Father Dr. Vincent Kuku was an Agriculturist & he was the right owner of Veno Farms & Poultry Ltd in my Country while my Mother was the Managing Director of the Sierra Leonean Groups Gold and Diamond Mining Company of Sierra Leone then, before the tragic war which claimed their lives' and now left me as an Orphan. Fortunately, I managed and escaped my precious life to Senegal where I am presently residing now as an orphan and a refugee. I am presently residing in the Humanitarian Home here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the political/religious crisis and tragic incident that have caused a lot of problems in my Country.

As I am now, I don't have any relative or friends that I can meet and rely on except the Parish Priest, Most Rev. Fr. Isidore Peters of (St. Dominic's Catholic Church) here in the camp and he is also in-charge of the Refugee/Humanitarian Home here in Senegal. My heart is filled with sorrow and my eyes are over flowing with tears because of my bad situation. If you care to speak with me, you can call him on this phone no (00221 77 183 82 12) and tell him that you want to speak with me and he should send for me at the Female's hostel of (Block 13 Room 10). I know you will use your position to help me out with love and trust.

As a matter of facts, before the occurrence of the political/religious crisis and the tragic war that claimed the untimely death of my beloved Late Father, Dr. Vincent Kuku, he deposited the sum of USD$7,400.000.00 (Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) in an escrow account in one of the leading European bank. And, I have his death and deposit certificates of the mentioned fund which he used my name as his NEXT OF KIN to the fund. And, I have therefore contacted the European bank and requested them for the fund hence I am his NEXT OF KIN. so that I can take care of myself and start a new life but the bank asked me to provide a Letter of Administration which I couldn't provide because it will warrant my traveling back to my country which is very risky for me and the refugee authority will not allow me to go out from the refugee camp.

Alternatively, the managements of the bank advised me to look for a reliable foreign partner who can receive the fund on my behalf since I am unable to provide the requested document and this is why I humbly contacted you to seek for your friendship and help for this purpose. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business in your Country and you will help by recommending a nice University in your country, so that I can complete my studies.

As soon as I confirm your kind interest to help me out for the transfer. I will give you the contact information of the European bank for your confirmation. So that you can communicate directly with them regarding to this fund of my late father which he deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as I stated with every iota of love, trust and confidence on your acceptance to assist me to retrieve the fund from the bank and transfer it into your own nominated bank account before my arrival over there in your country.

My Dear, I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrived in your country immediately after the fund transfer. Please try to help me out to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. By the choice of my heart, I testify to you that you are my savior and I know that you can help me out with love and trust and I assure you that you will never regret it. In conclusion, I shall give you more details about my inheritance fund once you forward your following personal information for your prove and assurance to stand as my foreign partner for the transfer of my inheritance fund to you.

Full name............
Mobile phone no...........
Nationality.............
Residential address..........
Age...........
Occupation............

Therefore, I would like to ask you to kindly forward your full information as I requested above. Lest I forget, I would also like you to know that race, religion, age, sex, complexion and distance is never a barrier to help me out. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I lay my love, trust and confident on you and hoping to receive your kind reply. Thanks so much for taking your precious time to read my mail. Thanks in advance, I know that you will help me to resuscitate my life. Attached here are my pictures!. Have a pleasant day and take a good care of yourself.

Waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Ever yours true love,
Miss Richie Kuku  :dumbom::o

That's a pretty typical scam.
Sadly some see the big numbers and the $ sign drains their intelligence.

Miss Kuku is probably a man with lots of gold bling bling and a very nice car, all paid for by twits who fall for that sort of rubbish.

Thanks, Fred!
But I strongly believe that this is an organized criminals who victimized people wishes to get a bunch of dimes overnight!
We just have to spread the sxxxxxg's plan and system.  :whistle: