Vacation Plan

Hi everyone,
I'm Jaelene and from Canada ..
My family and I were planning to go in Hong kong for vacation of 4days. Can you recommend me where we could go? We would like to tour around Tong Mi Road, Mongkok. We're also planning to go Disneyland, Macau and Ocean park, besides from those three is there more that we could go for free or cheap. For me, I'm a food lover. I would like to try street foods which is I don't know anything from hong kong street foods. Anyways, I'm Filipina. Thank you. 😊

Hi
Tong mi road is in the heart of Mong Kok. You will have plenty of things to visit around Sham Shui Po, Prince Edward and Mong Kok stations with the electronic, pet, flower and ladies' markets at close, and a lot of food available (for street restaurants you can push to Temple Street)
Disneyland, Macau and Ocean Park are all one-day trips. If you are only staying four days that's basically it. Just go to Tsim Sha Tsui one evening to enjoy the view on the harbour,
If you still have time, take the Star Ferry to Hong Kong island (very cheap) and walk in the center: the cathedral, Hong Kong Park, the Bank of China building, the Man Mo temple... all are very classic tourist places.