Volunteer or work

Hello, I am from New  Zealand. I am living in Addis, my wife is a teacher and I am a non working spouse. I am looking for work or to volunteer as I have nothing to keep me stimulated.
My trade is a 'sheet fed offset printer' with many years of experience.
I have also experience in water well drilling and have worked for 'New Zealand Department of Conservation'. I would like to help the Ethiopian people, I must be useful for someone. Any ideas for contacts etc. Thanks Andrew.

Hello Mr Leendert i;m Getnet from addis ababa if you are willing i can contact the minister of Water, Irrigation & Electricity; that will be good chance to share your experience. xxx you can write for me with this email.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there. Are you in Addis?

Hi sir
If I have a job for your profession I will be glad for helping you, but if you don't mind pls join me in tourism let me give you the ideas I will give you detail informations about Ethiopia's attractions and you will contact Tour operators and potential travelers from your home land  interested to travel in Ethiopia and we will sell the package for them, I will arrange all the packages based on their interest. what do you think pls contact me.

solomon

Hello Andrew, my name is Lili and I live in Canada, but currently visiting family here in Addis.
I don't know if you could be help, but my family owe a farming lad and it would be nice if you can give us some advice about water. I will pay something, but I'm afraid it won't be alot.
In any way, I hope this place treat you kindly.

Lili k.