Agencies in curitiba handling all the paperwork for marriage and visa

Hello Mr.James,
  As you know im an indian wanted to marry my brazilian fiance.last month when she was in india we were engaged officially and decided to get married in brazil in june 2016 as per my family request.Now i am a seaman and cannot handle all the paperwork for marriage process in brazil. Are there any agents or despachante in curitiba or paranagua(my fiance lives in paranagua,parana state) who will handle the paperwork for me whom i can pay.i need all the paper work done by them, anyhow i will attend personally wherever required when iam in brazil.i am applying for a VITUR to enter brazil and get married to my fiance.meanwhile my fiance can approach the agents who can deal all the paperwork and i can pay for it.
                    paperwork in my meaning is the process of applications,registrations,translations and notary etc., required for the process of a foreigner marrying a brazilian citizen in brazil and then applying for a VIPER based on marriage.if any such agents are there can you please give me their contact information.this would be of really great help for me.i dont have enough time to do it personally as i have to join back in ship next week.
                   i have some people in india who will do my paperwork on my behalf for getting my documents ready from my side in india.i need help in brazil.
Thank You,
BALA . MOHAN

Hello,

Unfortunately, I have never heard of any despachantes dealing with marriage and permanency anywhere in Brazil. I know that they're quite active in the area of Driver's Licenses with DETRAN in each state, but never heard of a single one facilitating marriages. I think your fiancee will have to handle the paperwork on her end.

Maybe I should go into business!!! Looks like I'd have the market all to myself. (Just joking, I'm happy to be semi-retired)

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks Mr.James,
      that news is disappointing.but sir i request to to consider your thought seriously for once.i can imagine how good help wil be for hundreds of us in this forum .if you want i will join you as your assistant after i come to brazil to assist you in business.  hahaha.....Thank you very much Mr.James.