HELP! Which kinds of international schools are in which districts?

Dear everyone -

I really hope, that you are able to help me out.

I am studying antropology, and before writing masters thesis, I will go to Vietnam to do fieldwork.

What I am really interested in, is the way the international schools in Vietnam are organized in different districts. Or so I have been told. I have been told, that in district 7, there are mainly international schools for koreans, japanese, chinese and other asians, whereas in district 2, there are mainly Western international schools.

Is this true?
And if yes, I hope, that someone can please elaborate on this, since I find it really interesting.

I would love to examine the whole concept of international schooling in HCMC - and I need all the help I can get :-)

THANKS EVEYONE!!

Hi,
I only know: Rmit univertisy  is international schools, dictrict 7. in district 2 have international high schools.
if you are studying antropology, "Trường Đại học Khoa học Xã hội và Nhân văn" website: http://en.hcmussh.edu.vn/  is the most famous univertisy in Vietnam.

hi,
talking about international schools (IS) in Vietnam, there are many things to mention.

1. you're true that in each district (or even in the same district) the organization of an IS varies. Western IS is mainly in D2; D7 is the place for asian IS

2. Typical organization: the owner(s); principal; and teachers. In some cases, the owners are also the principal and/or teachers

3. If it's an IS, only foreign teachers work there, Vietnamese ones are there just to help