Moving to Bahrain

Hello all,
I'm Andrea and I am from the USA. I'm am engaged to an Indian man working over in Bahrain at the US navy base.  We will be marrying in India his country in late January beginning of February 2016. And we stay for two weeks,  then I will go back to America and him back to Bahrain.  We would like to know what the requirements are for him to send over for me.  He will apply for the family sponsor visa for me. Can he ask his job to apply for it for him?  And what will he need from me?  Also, I have a kid she is only 2 so does she require a visa as well?  Any information you could help me with would  be greatly appreciated! Also is it safe for me an American woman to travel alone with a kid to Bahrain? How long does the visa process take?
Thank you, 
Andrea

Hi.....we have exchanged things already but I thought I would say hi here too :D

Yes we have meet Carl,  thank you for the kindness!  You are sweet 😳😍

His work has to apply for the family visa. If the child is not his then you may have problems. All depends on what the law is in India/America.

Josnuggles wrote:

His work has to apply for the family visa. If the child is not his then you may have problems. All depends on what the law is in India/America.

Agree - his work will have to handle the new visa.  As for the child, I wish you the best in not encountering any problems!

Welcome to Bahrain i hope that post will help you alot
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 84#2819850