Need visa to work in Kuwait

good day!
i would like to ask if anybody could assist us in giving an idea of how to get a visa to Kuwait? A friend told me that I can buy visa 20 to Kuwait then when reached Kuwait i can apply for another job and employer can transfer my visa to visa 18? Is it really possible? What is the procedure and what is the risk?

Appreciate you kind feedback

Hi

Currently you cant transfer visa 20 to 18 it is better you to come is visa 18 for more details whats app +919902591963

From employer to employer as housemaid-NO you remain a 20visa. Possible if you have skills and apply in some big company then that company will transfer the visa for you, but you have to exit the country and start anew, and wait probably close to 6mos and spend around 50 thou PhPesos, for agency fees, red ribbon, etc. So if you have experience in your field, do the leg work and scour the streets of Malate-lots of agencies there. You must understand, 20visa is a housemaids visa (pls.don't take this the wrong way) lots of restrictions working as a housemaid,24/7 work, no day offs, can't leave the house without employer, and so much more.... Check the news 1Filipna just jumped off a 4story building.... Don't mean to scare you, but things happen here. Good luck.

well said tin