1 Bed Flat to rent in gbg

Hi  I'm moving from gbg and I have 3 months on my contract left, but I'm keen on moving before my contract is up so the flat will be available from the 1st of January, it is in a good location Munkebäck. must be working etc. if you are interested let me know and I can give you a good reference to my landlord and get you in here for the new year !

It is a 1 bedroom flat with shower, toilet, kitchen and living room, the washing room is community based so you need to book a time every week (there is 2 washing machines there now so its even faster to wash etc.)

Hello dear
I need this room
Please contact with me in this number and if u give me yours number i will call u its my number

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I will call tomorrow, as it is now 12am.

Hi peter morris,

You should post this ad in the housing in Sweden section.

Thank you.

Hi, i am looking for a room in shared house please let me know if any one can help me .I need a room in sundsvall sweden
Thank you

Hi Safia,

You can search/post accommodation ad in HOUSING section.

Thank you
Z

Safia Hussain wrote:

Hi, i am looking for a room in shared house please let me know if any one can help me .I need a room in sundsvall sweden
Thank you

Thank you please if u know anyone with spare room in sundsvall let me know.i.am upset for my brother as he need room on urgent basis.thank u again

You're welcome.  I don't know anyone personally in that area,  but posting an ad will get you better responses. 
Good luck. 
Z