Looking for business partner

I have visited Ethiopia this past July and I have gathered data and held discussion with the people in the investment office and went to different federal states and also gathered relative business info. I have realize there are a lot of business opportunities in agro food business. I am currently living in the US but interested to do business in Ethiopia especially in food processing area and looking for business partners. I am by profession food scientist with several years experience in the US but I am eager and excited to come to Ethiopia and engage in food processing business. if there is any expat or Ethiopians interested please replay. Thanks.

Berhane Measho

Doing business here is a nightmare. The investment office will make all sorts of promises but not keep them. The tax office will preseny you with massive rax bills.
why do you think Ethiopia is number 145 on world list for doing business.
invest in one of the other 144 nations. Noone who has started a business here will advise you to do the same.

Thank for your replay. I would like to be realistic and would like to know from other people's experiences in doing business in Ethiopia. I had a bad experience during my July visit in Bahir Dar investment office.

Hello all

For info, posts related to business search are not allowed on the forum which is exclusively a platform of exchange of information about expatriation.

I invite all those who are seeking partnership to drop relevant adverts in the appropriate section of the site :

> Business partners classifieds in Addis Ababa

Regards
Kenjee

-Topic Closed

Closed