Tourist visa

Is there anybody here who applied for tourist visa while waiting for their residence permit?

Its not possible. They will deny your permit if you travel while waiting for your permit...

Hej hej JayceeBliss  you can seek for visiting visa while waiting for resident permit.You can visit your loved one but after the interview you can't visit sweden you have to wait until the decision is made.Now they allow people to visit but not after the interview.

wow really? svart20 . is this real? after the interview i can go visit my boyfriend in sweden?

Sorry vanessa25630 you didn't get me right you can visit sweden before your interview.But after your interview your not allowed to visit.

okay :) i missunderstood . i have many friends still waiting the answer . mine too . so frustrating to wait .

I know how it feels am in the same boat still waiting it's annoying and stressful.

I have my permit pending but also got my tourist visa. Will be travelling to Sweden on 19th Dec.

Hej Hej mimi832 I applied 10th of April 2015.What about you?

Enjoy yourself in Sweden December it's cold but fun too.mimi835 where in Sweden are you going?

Hej  Svart, I applied 14 May 2015. Still have a long way to go

Thanks Svart. I know it  will be cold but I'm looking forward to a white Christmas ; -)
I will be in Stockholm.

We just have to pray and hope all this waiting will end someday.Am happy for you that your granted a visa for visiting.Are you going to visit your husband or bf cause I have a friend who was denied visiting visa twice to visit a bf.I was in Stockholm too enjoy your holiday god Jul:)

Thanks Svart. I'm sure I'll have fun. I am going to visit my husband.