Place to buy stuff

Hi,

I have been in Oslo for a week and am starting to get a hang of thing slowly and steadily. Work is still taking all my daylight so I come and go in darkness! :D

Anyways, I need to know where to buy the following things:

1. Cod liver oil tablets for Vitamin D.  I havent seen any pharmacies in Frogner area where I am staying. I need to buy some for myself so that I dont get a Vitamin D deficiency issue.

2. Some pots and pans. I need some non stick pots and pan.

3. Baby milk powder. I went to Kiwi and could find Nestle Nan only. I need to buy Aptamil 3 or Cow and Gate 3 which are both British brands. I dont really want to switch my daughter to a new milk as I dont know if she would drink it or not.

4. Warm baby clothes. I have been to Karl Johan area once but I didnt find anything specific. Is there any local brand and shop that I can go to.

It would be great if you could help me out with these.

Thank you.

umairbz wrote:

Hi,

I have been in Oslo for a week and am starting to get a hang of thing slowly and steadily. Work is still taking all my daylight so I come and go in darkness! :D

Anyways, I need to know where to buy the following things:

1. Cod liver oil tablets for Vitamin D.  I havent seen any pharmacies in Frogner area where I am staying. I need to buy some for myself so that I dont get a Vitamin D deficiency issue.

2. Some pots and pans. I need some non stick pots and pan.

3. Baby milk powder. I went to Kiwi and could find Nestle Nan only. I need to buy Aptamil 3 or Cow and Gate 3 which are both British brands. I dont really want to switch my daughter to a new milk as I dont know if she would drink it or not.

4. Warm baby clothes. I have been to Karl Johan area once but I didnt find anything specific. Is there any local brand and shop that I can go to.

It would be great if you could help me out with these.

Thank you.

1.  Any stores that has name "Apotek".
2. Stores like Jennia, Kitchen, Tilbord.  You can find all of them in Oslo city mall - the mall close to Oslo Central train station.
3.  Try bigger grocery stores like meny, ica and Ulta.
4. Baby stores such as Barnehus, Baby shop.  these are stores that specialize in Baby clothes.  In certain apotek like Apotek 1, they sometimes sell wool thermal onesies for baby too.

Thank you fornight!