British College Photo Session (Expats Only)

Dear all :) I need expats residing in Jordan to participate in British College photo session. 
If you interested just drop me a message in my inbox  and I will contact you as soon as possible.

Hi there,

I am an expat teacher that has just arrived in the city, if you are still looking for people for the photoshoot I am interested. Is it paid?

Warm Regards,
Alex Sinclair Lack

If you ever need an Asian expat for this Photoshoot,then I'm available....will do Voluntary :)

Kate :)

Hi yes its paid for sure :)

Hi kate its my pleasure to have you in our photo session :)

Hi

I am Interested. contact me for my number

thx
dania

How can i contact you ? and when it will be start ? Hope soon,before i'm going for Christmas Vacation :)

Thank You

Kate29 wrote:

How can i contact you ? and when it will be start ? Hope soon,before i'm going for Christmas Vacation :)

Thank You

yes... it seems your are suitable for this job  ;)

What do you mean,Mohd ?

i mean that you are good for this photo shooting

Everybody's fit with Photo shooting,as long as there are 360 camera :)

but all of them focus and zoom one girl  :)

Hhahahaaa..i'm sure im not one of them

why not  :/ ? i am sure  :cool:

mohdq2002 wrote:

why not  :/ ? i am sure  :cool:

Perhaps you could be clear about what you mean.

@ mohdq2002 > Please, we are not here to compliment girls  :dumbom:   . This thread is all about casting and photo sessions.  :lol:

---

@ Rawan Osama > Maybe you can also drop an ad in the Casting job vacancies in Jordan section, it might also help you :)

Thank you and have a nice day everyone,

Priscilla

Priscilla wrote:

@ mohdq2002 > Please, we are not here to compliment girls  :dumbom:   . This thread is all about casting and photo sessions.  :lol:

---

@ Rawan Osama > Maybe you can also drop an ad in the Casting job vacancies in Jordan section, it might also help you :)

Thank you and have a nice day everyone,

Priscilla

sorry, maybe no one have understood what i mean. i encourage her to go and do  :mad:

Interested

Hi,

I'm a Nigerian expat working as an energy engineer. I am very available for the shoot...Drop me an IM... :)

Hello everyone,

This is an old topic. You invite you to post your ad in the Casting job vacancies in Jordan.

Thank you.
Christine

[topic closed]

Closed