Want to buy PS4 video games in Eastern Region...

So as the title says are there any good shops in Dammam or Khobar where i can buy games at cheap rates for PS4. i am talking about original games btw. Bigger stores like jarir,extra,tokyo games are just way too expensive :(

That's the retail on those games, they are not overpriced.

souq (dot) com

hamudi wrote:

but still 300 sar is too much anyway you know about any shops in eastern region?

rareshine wrote:

souq (dot) com

Don't know if i can trust souq there are sometimes complains from customers about broken cases wrong regions. etc

BluntMachete wrote:
hamudi wrote:

but still 300 sar is too much anyway you know about any shops in eastern region?

well brah! that's the retail price, I mean check the US/Euro stores and that's how much the kids there pay.

Besides, I thought PS4 was region free?

hamudi wrote:
BluntMachete wrote:
hamudi wrote:

well brah! that's the retail price, I mean check the US/Euro stores and that's how much the kids there pay.

Besides, I thought PS4 was region free?

Nope it's $60/40gbp which is 225sr and yes PS4 is region free but we need to match the game region with our PSN store region in order to buy DLC's

So why don't u just buy PSN credit and download the game directly to your console...easy peasy!

Nah i am a collector guy and who's gonna download 50gig of games m8 it will take days or weeks :p

Sorry, if you're a collector then price shouldn't be an issue for you.

/thread!

Souq is fine with me, may last order was first light it's good when I received it.....it's not expensive when you order not less than 3 quantity. If you only here in WR I could sell to you my games from ps3 to ps4. Goodluck..... 😀

souq doesn't have problems, at least not through the orders I have processed with them

Hm ok guys thanks i will try souq than

If you like cheap games better accept second hand, theres a website buy and sell for cheap second hand games from ps to Xbox till pc games.....Goodluck  :)

yes found some shops here in Dammam on king saud road near safa makkah clinic strt 15 i think they're selling new games for like 180-190sr got uncharted collection for 160sr hope it will help other gamers like me :)