Emigration Clearance Certificate (ECC) at NAIA

Hello,
I have a Philippine probationary 13A visa.  Next week I leave for States for 3 week vacation.   I read in prior posts I can apply and receive an Emigration Clearance Certificate (ECC) at NAIA.  In the past I applied at the local Immigration office for the clearance.  Does anyone have experience and can you tell me about the process at NAIA.  Also, I read in many posts I need 6 2x2 pictures.  The application I used only required one picture.

Thanks,

Mike

I will relate my past two experience to you, I live on Northern Mindanao and the office I use is in Cagayan De Oro, both times  I downloaded the clearance form and made a fillable form out of it.I filled it out went to the BI office and presented my filled out forms, ( 1 ECC form, 1 ACR form), copy of passport and entry stamp and most current extension 6 pictures 2x2, a copy of my plane ticket, got my photo taken at the BI office, had my fingerprints taken, paid 1200 fee ans took off, The entire process took about 1-1.5 hours. For me, I found it best to arrive early, so I can get it done.

When I had my ECC done in late October, it could not be done the same day.  I had to return the next day.

I would not risk trying at the airport, as any delays mean missing a flight.

I needed 5 photos in 2014, but 6 in 2015.  ;) 
Last month I only took 5 with me, and was sent off to get another one.

Just a thought... ECC-A or ECC-B ??  They are very different.

I filled out the same form each time, no number just says ECC form on it, each time their procedures change a bit, I try to anticipate the changes sometimes I do sometimes I don't. Last time I went for my two-month extension the girl said you want 6 months, I almost fell over, but gladly accepted. On the ECC, they have always asked me for 6 pictures, so I take 8 or so. I always go to the province office about 10 days before my flight, and in and out, less than two hours.

bill -when you say a 2 month extension -do you mean a visa extension? and where did they offer you  6 months?

Sir
This was at the Cagayan De Oro office, which is on Mindanao ( northern section) region 10, Until now they over have been offering 2-month extensions since I live in Malaybalay this will save me a lot of driving,

Was that done around July time when they had the special services mentioned at:  http://www.immigration.gov.ph/component … its-laguna

The BI will offer the following services through the caravan:

1.    Long Stay Visitors Visa Extension;  (6 Month visa)
etc....

The program will run for two months and will also include services to Cebu, Davao, Bacolod, Iloilo, and Cagayan De Oro, among others.

I also live in CDO and have always received quick service and helpful advice from that immigration office.  I was in and out of the office in 20 minutes.  I have a probationary 13a Visa and only 2 pictures are required for my  ECC.  If you are on a tourist visa then 6 pictures are required for ECC. 

I decided not to risk getting the ECC at the airport.  I don't trust CebuPacific to get me to the airport on time and I don't want to take the risk and possible delays at NAIA.

Thanks,

Mike

thanks -i know where cdo and malabalay are as have been there many times  ,the 6 month extension started a few months ago but supposedly was only available in manila but recently they added cebu /davao so i guess they are offering at other places too,how much it cost in cdo?

I paid 7340 pesos for 6 months which I think is a bargain

The OFFICIAL cost is:  11,500 pesos.
My cost, when I got my Six month Visa Extension in April 2015 was 8,250 pesos.  Without the ACR.

Cebu official price:

http://www.in-philippines.com/wp-content/uploads/Visa-Cost-6-months-517x640.jpg

From past experience, I have found that the fees vary from office to office along with the requirements, probably depends on the day of the week also. I have received both good and bad from their billing process, put in the end all seem to even out.