I'm in love with Romania.

Hi,
I'm Daria and I'm from Poland. I'm in love with Romania. In Poland, I teach kids the basics of English. In my free time I learn Romanian and travel. I would like to meet new people here and learn more about expats' lives in this wonderful country.

Hi Daria,

I'm Romanian and I live near Bucharest. I have a curiosity.
Whay you love much Romania insted of Poland? I have visted several times Poland I like it very much.
Especially Krakow.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Stefan,

I like Poland so much but my heart belong to Romania. I have no idea how it happened but I remember my last day in Brasov. I sat on 'banka' and stared on people, mountain and I felt I'm home. Is difficult to describe this feeling.  I'm impressed by hospitality, food (mici!), beautiful views, language and I can write many reasons more here:). Generally, we are similar countries but still are few differences.
Have you ever been in Torun or Wroclaw?
Daria

Dariaa wrote:

Stefan,

I like Poland so much but my heart belong to Romania. I have no idea how it happened but I remember my last day in Brasov. I sat on 'banka' and stared on people, mountain and I felt I'm home. Is difficult to describe this feeling.  I'm impressed by hospitality, food (mici!), beautiful views, language and I can write many reasons more here:). Generally, we are similar countries but still are few differences.
Have you ever been in Torun or Wroclaw?
Daria

I fully share your sentiments about BV. Very picturesque and the nicest place in Romania. If you haven't already seen this video of Brasov in all its glory, then you are up for a treat. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwNtlYX_iYM

Hi Daria,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I created a new topic as from your post on the Romania forum. Please do not hesitate to ask your questions about your project here ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome!
Is really nice to know that I can find help here.
I'm curious why you love Romania?
Daria

Hi.if you are ever in Brasiv, call me.

Hi!

Funny! I am from The Netherlands, never been in Romania. However, I do like mostly Romanian things. Trying to learn the language and even listening to Romanian pop language.
Visiting Romania is on my to-dolist.

If you would like, we can exchange some music or talk about the country. If so, shoot me a message. :))

Dennis

:) Hi

And I'm in love of Netherland! I was in Holland and I have seen how wonderful are the people and your country.
I will be glad to send you information, pictures, music, Etc., whatever you are curious to know about my country. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Gina

hi Darria i am an expat from ireland i arrived here 4 weeks ago one hour from Bucharest  i have a year contract here at  least  getting lessons for languge finding it tough enough. Have you any advice for me   thanks Patrick

patricknucet2015 wrote:

hi Darria i am an expat from ireland i arrived here 4 weeks ago one hour from Bucharest  i have a year contract here at  least  getting lessons for languge finding it tough enough. Have you any advice for me   thanks Patrick

Patrick, what do you want advice about? I'd recommend you ask people actually located in Romania if you need advice.  Feel free to start another topic if you have a specific question about something that isn't already addressed.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team