Is anyone interested in helping to mount a children's theatre tour ?

Hello ,

My name is Nick Pryor. I have ran Titch Children's Theatre for 25 years plus. I am posting to ask if anyone might be interested in helping us mount a theatre tour to schools in Nairobi ?

My play '123 Splosh !' is a 45 minute story about the weather and seasons. It is very visual , has lots of audience participation and is performed by two actors in English.

The play won 'Best Children's Play' at the Edinburgh Festival and we have toured it to many English speaking schools in Europe, Hong Kong and prolifically the Middle East.

In Bahrain and Oman our tours were compiled by locally based people who were able to contact and liaise with the schools. The schools paid them and they paid us, so, we would be happy to work this way.

We have been asked to take the show to Tanzania in late May and early June and it struck me that it would be
relatively easy for us to come to Nairobi with the show around that time, though of course, this is not the only time we could come.

If anyone is at all interested in this project can you contact me **

Many thanks.
Nick Pryor

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links and email address not allowed on forum. You should use the private message system for that.

Hi,
What exactly do you mean by mounting a theater. Is it the physical construction or?