Help needed!! move to france asap

Hello everyone, we are a family with hardly any money who need to move from uk asap due to safety reasons. We need help to find a job, school and cheap rental property with at least 3 bedrooms. We are married, my husband can do general maintanance, gardening, decorating, cleaning, sales, drives and I dont drive but i am good with children, cleaning, waitress, hotel work. please if anyone can help let us know we need to go jan/feb

If you have genuine safety concerns in Devon, you need to go to the Police now, rather than hang around until February next year; it may be a lot easier than trying to move to another country without any money and what doesn't look like any skills to get you a job to support your family.

Best of luck with your future.

I am in France and married with two small children and also with financial problems! I don't know what is your security concerns in UK but please don't make the same mistake as we did 10 years ago when we left UK to move in France for a better family life! If you don't speak fluently the language then forget it ! If you don't have a good budget to start from then please again forget it! Also, it seems that both of you don't have some , high degree or strong job oriented skills. Here in France in order to support a family you must have a degree or a lower diploma for everything even to become a butcher! If you were just two of you without any children then a good solution to start from it would be to become keepers for a french "Chateau" ( Castle ).
Please re concern the option of moving to France without a degree, good budget and not fluent french. :-(

I am so sorry for you and your little family :-( Please try to see if there is another solution than to move to a foreign country without solid foundations.

I wish you the best for your future

Love and Light

Thankyou for your advice and email. We have reconsidered that France may not be the best option so are seeing what else could be options for us. I hope you find a way to get back on your feet x

To be honest, I can't think of any EU country that will take you in and support you and your family; your info tells me you're interested in going to Spain - it's even worse there than France for people in your situation.  Assuming you are in the UK legally, you will get social support.  If you're not here legally and are looking for somewhere to go before you get deported back to where you came from, then you have my sympathy; perhaps somebody else can suggest something to help you.

Thankyou I am born and raised uk citizen, I have found a job and rental somewhere where ill be okay to carry on with life but thankyou all for your advice

skimskim5467 wrote:

Thankyou I am born and raised uk citizen, I have found a job and rental somewhere where ill be okay to carry on with life but thankyou all for your advice

Excellent news; I'm really pleased for you.  :)