A great loss for Brazil and a personal tragedy for me

http://www.diariodaregiao.com.br/image/policy:1.379879:1447210748/marcosrossi_flavioconduru.jpg?c=0%2C0%2C907%2C518&h=360&w=630&$p$c$h$w=6922a24

Two executives of Bradesco Seguros and two pilots were killed yesterday evening in the crash of a Cessna Citation VII jet in a rural area on the border between Goiás and Minas Gerais.

Marco Antônio Rossi, President of Bradesco Insurance and Executive Vice President of Bradesco Bank (left), and Lúcio Flávio Conduru de Oliveira, President of Bradesco Life and Pensions (right) were aboard a flight returning from Brasilia to São Paulo at the time of the crash.

Marco was a former student of mine and a dear personal friend. Despite the high profile executive position that he held I've never met a more humble individual in my entire career. He treated me more like a family member than his teacher. He will truly be missed.

Rest in Peace Marco, you will always be remembered with great fondness. My deepest sympathies to the families and friends of all the crash victims.

With Deepest Sympathy,
James

Dear James!

I am really very sorry to listen about the incident. I am here to share your sorrow, and I pray , may your both friends  rest in peace and heaven. People like you and your friends are really important for the world, since you are struggling to assist people in the course of their worries. You are really group of great personalities. World actually needs people like you and your friends. This is really a great loss.

I pray may God give you patience to bear this great loss.

Stay strong,
El Hasan