Is it difficult to move in to Portugal if you don't speak th language?

Which language other than Portuguese do Portuguese people find it easy to communicate in?
Spanish? English? French?

Almost everyone speaks a very good English here

Like all latin people, it is more easier to learn French or Spanish. English is more difficult, less attractive, also only few Portugeese went to England for work.
I Speak well several languages, including Spanish, this is the reason why I did not relocate to Portugal (difficult language and poor medical).
If you are assigned whatever the country, it is not important to waste your time to learn the local language, but if you plan to retire, you must. This is not to understand the culture but to be able to communicate positively.

I love Portugal and make every effort to speak their language when there.   I like the sound of it and actually struggle more with Spanish than l do Portuguese.  Not sure why.  One lady thought l was Portuguese.   Lol.  She said l made the circumstances pronunciations.   I think it's because l have an ear for sounds.

Hi Julia...guess you must live in a City or expat area?  here in Central Portugal it is hard to find anyone who speaks, or wants to speak, English.  I don't mind..it makes me novelty!!

regards  Mark. UK expat. Castelo Branco

Hi  ref Julia's reply. Guess she  must live in a City or expat area?  Here in Central Portugal it is hard to find anyone who speaks, or wants to speak, English.  I don't mind..it makes me novelty!!

regards  Mark. UK expat. Castelo Branco

Nevermind the country you are, if you can speak the language, the better.
Personnally, I speak French, English, Castellano and Russian. I am learning malteese now. If I had moved to portugal, I would have made the effort to learn their language, the main reason: Communication in all aspects. I did not move to Portugal, just because of the medical.

English. Then Portuguese! French is only the older generation. German is zip. Spanish: not very popular here at all!