Hello all

I interviewed for the position of teacher trainer with ADVETI in Manchester on 24th October 2015. Is there anyone else that interviewed on this date?

I sent my documents in and received my initial offer right away and sent that back signed. Now I'm waiting for visa checks and for my final contract to come through. I'm just wondering how long I should expect to wait for the contract and then the mobilisation after that. It has only been a week now but since I'm currently unemployed I am very anxious about how long I'll have to wait.

The accepted offer letter of yours is the requirement to process your employment visa along with your passport copy and photograph. Contract letter is different and it can be done after joining with the company. It will be drafted in Arabic and it's a part of visa stamping on your passport. Now, MOFA is not issuing the copy of labor contract. You don't have to worry about as your employer will take care of it. In normal cases, visa processing will take 15 working days and there are chances to get delayed because of various reasons. Nothing to worry about, wish you best of luck :)