HI EVERYONE

My name is peter,I already gat Bahrain visa an ready to come but I don't have anywhere to stay pending the time I can start work.PLS,I don't mind if someone can just assist me to stay with him for a while pls.

Welcome to Bahrain, (once you finally get here)

I would recommend exercising a great deal of caution in finding a temporary place to stay - make sure you know who you are staying with, and someone knows exactly where you will be just in case.  You will most likely be fine, of course, but I think being safe in this situation is wise.

I wish you the best of luck, and a safe transition!

Thank you very much resell,but the issue presently is I want to come and I don't have where to stay temporarily b4 I get work.I dont want to come over without having anywhere to stay.If you can assist me with this accommodation issue sir,I will be glad.

Try "Bahrain property world" or something similar to find your self somewhere. I also think there is a flatmate finder on there as well. If you cant afford to pay a months rent you could always stay in a cheap hotel until you find somewhere more permanent, or get a job. There is a lot of choices in Bahrain so your not going to be short on options for accommodation just depends on what quality you are looking for. Hope this  helps. :)

Hi
I m really sorry for the comment I posted about foreign teachers. I knew al r not same but my experience was bad.

Try expatriates.com property finder or Friday market . u wil get answer for ur queries