Certified documents

hi all my friends
which certified documents  requested on arriving  in emirates that i must need for work and  residence .

regards

Your question is confusing. What exactly are you looking for? If you are looking for a job visa, the applicant of your visa will be your employer and not you. Which means you need a job offer from a company in this country. So, whatever the certificates required for a job, they have to be carried with you.

very thanks but i want to know the certified documents requiered by the employer like diploma and others documents
certified by embassy of UAE before arriving .
documents like diploma ,experience work , certificate work, driving licence birth certificate
regards

brahim1962 wrote:

very thanks but i want to know the certified documents requiered by the employer like diploma and others documents
certified by embassy of UAE before arriving .
documents like diploma ,experience work , certificate work, driving licence birth certificate
regards

Only your diploma certificates need to be attested. No need of birth certificate since your date of birth will be mentioned in your passport.

very thankfull what about work experience certificate
regards
i get a term long visit visa 90 days how  to transfere it to work visa without leave the country
regards

brahim1962 wrote:

very thankfull what about work experience certificate
regards
i get a term long visit visa 90 days how  to transfere it to work visa without leave the country
regards

Experience certificates are not to be attested or won't be accepted for attestation. Regarding the transfer, it depends on the visa that you are holding. If it is transferable, your employer can transfer it by paying the charges for it. Or else, you need to exit. Doesn't mean you need to go back to your country, you can go to the nearest places for getting exit stamp on your passport.

very thankfull
my visa is term long visit-tourist
thanks