Women of Indonesia

Steve, by the way, I don't see you talking about how good good Asian girls are in bed. That is what Ubudian did. Do you think it is normal to talk like that in an open forum with many expat women reading everything here? Perhaps that sort of comments should kept on one's Facebook page or sent off to a men's magazine or messaged to his friends in this forum but I think it is childish and offensive.

Good grief, and here I've been thinking that it's us older folks who are supposed to suffer more from memory loss!   :lol:

Saintjean, it is YOU who first introduced sex to this discussion, and that was back in post #20 where you wrote:

“Western men have always liked small slim Asian women. They may talk about inner beauty and tolerance, but it usually either means they like them because of their small sexy bodies.”

I only followed up later (in post #23) further acknowledging what you had already introduced, and where I wrote: 

“And then of course there are the physical attributes which are undeniable and tremendously attractive to many western men…their slim, fit and sexy bodies, smooth as silk skin, awesome smiles, silky hair, graceful movement and posture, always looking younger than they are, extremely sensual and giving bed partners, and good mental health…no Prozac Queens here!”

Your obvious desperation and complete absence of anyone agreeing with your comments is causing you to be entirely disingenuous with your posts. 

Don't twist words, and don't make false interpretations of what someone else has written.  This only makes your efforts all that more unconvincing.   

But, since we are back to it, I would most definitely submit that overall, Asian women have a much healthier view of sex than western women.  Just think of the context and time period the Kama Sutra was written.

Your post #23 reads:

"And then of course there are the physical attributes which are undeniable and tremendously attractive to many western men…their slim, fit and sexy bodies, smooth as silk skin, awesome smiles, silky hair, graceful movement and posture, always looking younger than they are, extremely sensual and giving bed partners..."

Ubudian wrote:

Your obvious desperation and complete absence of anyone agreeing with your comments is causing you to be entirely disingenuous with your posts.

No desperation Roy. And most of the posters here are guys (who happen to be married to Indonesian wives) and are not really getting involved. I am tired of arguing with you Roy. You are overpowering and must win and have the last word in every thread. So be it. You get the last word on this thread as you do on every thread when somebody disagrees with what you say. Bravo Roy!!!

Finally!   :lol:

And God bless your grandfather!   :top:

Well I just had  to say how I felt about some of what was said. I'm not here to argue. 
Steve

saintjean wrote:

Your post #23 reads:

"And then of course there are the physical attributes which are undeniable and tremendously attractive to many western men…their slim, fit and sexy bodies, smooth as silk skin, awesome smiles, silky hair, graceful movement and posture, always looking younger than they are, extremely sensual and giving bed partners..."

If I recall my maths, 20 comes before 23.
The lady maths teacher I has might well have been an obnoxious little cow, but she managed to teach me that much.
You're right about Roy - He got the last word, proving women are the weaker sex.

I will now hide behind the sofa :D

As Indo woman, I found this thread interesting. :)  and worries not, I can filter it myself. ;)

Everyone seems to be pussyfooting around a few things here but I'm from Yorkshire, a place diplomats don't come from.

Are Asian women commonly sexy and have terrific slim bodies?
Yes, of course, and western men love to see them and their amazingly cute arses.
Not all Asian women, but a hell of a lot of them.

Are Asian women generally more ladylike than western women?
Absolutely (As a rule of thumb)

Are western men disgusting?
All men are disgusting, base creatures more interested in body than soul, not just western men.
We see a terrific lady and we get interested (Except me because my wife would serve me chopped sausage)

But I fart in bed all the time.

Apart from not being from Yorkshire and therefore a little more diplomatic, Fred is spot on. So I can spend my afternoon at the mall drooling and dribbling when I see the pretty ladies and blame my age. I often get home dehydrated from this activity and have to then spend the evening being attentive to my wife so she does not suspect anything but stupid bule syndrome.

Beeing in Indonesian, married 25 yeas, I agree with Ubudian completely, but I think is not necessary to flame on others if saying the some women in Jakarta are different, its true, from the middle to upper class in Jakarta, if see something " new" gengsy or whatever, they have there way of being sombong, and I mean very sombong, and even more which I will not say, because my account will be deleted :)

Swearing with " hermes " bags of 50 miljon a piece or fake Hermes bags is a common thing, Jakarta is much different then Bali, I lived here 25 years so...
again no need for such a flame imo

I have mixed feelings. On one hand most of them are very friendly and confrontation-avoiding (typically Asian, not just Indonesian). Many are hard working, often far away from their families (which maybe contradicts a bit the family thing in the first post).

But on the other hand I regularly see rudeness (eg in not waiting their turn at a shop's cashier or the bank). I also see sometimes some aggressiveness in trying to be pleasant to a bule (unnecessary touching and flirting). I also often see some ignorance due to bad or (completely) missing education.

I have an Indonesian girlfriend who seems to combine most positive characteristics. Her lack of good education is compensated by a lot of smart thinking and handling. What I love most in her is the confrontation-avoiding attitude which, to my opinion, might be the number one reason for bad relationships in the West.

its called " Puber ke dua " and danger :) seen to many guys go off the road this way, I got the candy at home, but like to look into the candy store also, that's normal, but if you really want to open a can of worms we can start a topic of " The Bule Hunters " lol.

well said...

Saintjean, you probably have noticed that my post regarding the recent events in Paris as well as your gracious reply to it have been removed.  They were deemed “political” which I am certain you will agree, neither were even slightly political, thus entirely inappropriate for them to have been removed.

I am herein reposting my post, but unfortunately I am unable to repost your gracious reply.  However, I was able to read it before it was removed so I want to acknowledge your reply to that post, and my relief that nobody in your circle of family and friends were harmed.  So, here is that post again:

<Not trying to change the topic, and only noting that Saintjean is French, I just want to say how saddened I am over what has just happened in recent hours in Paris.

I have a very dear friend in Paris who I texted two hours ago and he is thankfully fine.

His reply is chilling:

”Thanks Roy. I Came back home from Lyons today under the fire of guns. IT wiml be a very long night , and a main turn in our history . The bataclan theater is 200 meters far only from home. We are all safe. But it is war here (couvre feu). I want to cry”

Saintjean, if you have family or friends in Paris, our prayers are that they are all fine as well.>

I do have to add that Indonesian women are the pillars of the family indeed, undestructable, doing everything whats possible, as a lion for her welps, to keep a family intact, but many don't succeed, because most Indonesian men " think " different about local women, they have this attitude which I not like that much no respect sometimes, and this is what they see in western men more. Vice versa we also look for this, which we not always find in western women, so its logical that those two parties are attracted in some way  more to eachother, to me normal.

In my neck of the woods I find that it's the women who really run things...but very cleverly let the men think it's them running things.

For example, only married men are allowed to participate and vote in village banjar meetings.  Before they get home after a meeting which also had a vote, their wives already know how they voted, and woe to that guy who didn't vote the way she wanted him to vote. 

I've seen some Balinese women really "let loose" on some poor hapless but errant Indonesian guy.  I think the line, "hell hath no fury..." was originally written here.   :D

Ubudian wrote:

In my neck of the woods I find that it's the women who really run things...but very cleverly let the men think it's them running things.

For example, only married men are allowed to participate and vote in village banjar meetings.  Before they get home after a meeting which also had a vote, their wives already know how they voted, and woe to that guy who didn't vote the way she wanted him to vote. 

I've seen some Balinese women really "let loose" on some poor hapless but errant Indonesian guy.  I think the line, "hell hath no fury..." was originally written here.   :D

Well :D ....women are smarter than men...

:lol::lol:

I submit!   :thanks:

Cheers and have good night!

You too Roy  :joking:

saintjean wrote:
Ubudian wrote:

Well :D ....women are smarter than men...

You are very sexist.

because the indonesian women less education.sorry for that

afriyani wrote:

What a nonsense statement!

Yes but that's whole new thread and we really shouldn't.

afriyani wrote:

That varies.

I know many who stopped their education after grade 6 because there was no money to continue but I also know very highly educated women who are top of the tree in their chosen career.
Then we have to consider how much education actually changes any given woman, or is nature the prime drive in who she is?

afriyani wrote:

You really should be sorry. Most the dentists I know are women. My doctor is a woman. My wife is educated and establishes exclusivity agreements with overseas suppliers and makes business trips overseas. Many companies are run by the wives while the husbands have the skills. I could go on and on.

On top of that, I would much rather employ an uneducated person with good common sense and initiative than an educated person with limited ability.

I do not know what kind of women you are meeting or which bars or massage parlours you find them, but perhaps you are mixing with the wrong kind of women.

Where I work our Boss overlooks 8,000 personell when busy, she comes from a very typical Indonesian background, most of her earlier education was done between school and home with a hell of a lot of determination, I will add she's extremely intelligent, my Mrs on the other hand...........

Wow, after reading all this its kinda amazing how much value the indo woman brings to the table with not just looks, but family values as well. I know western women HATE this. However I have witness most of it myself, I still question the 'loyalty thing' though.

Thanks for everyones insight.