4 days explore Nha Trang beach - anyone interest with this ? 12-15/11

Hi all,

My friend gave me two voucher to explore Nha Trang 4 days 3 nights there with 3 nights 3 stars hotel stay + 2 days tour. I were trying to invite my friend go with me but they are all busy. Anyway if travel alone is quite bad, so if someone here want to explore with me, i will share it to you.
Please live me a message in my inbox then i will give to someone interest with this.

Thanks
Kev

This is not a good time for travel to Beach. Saigon is welcoming wind affected by the North. U should go to visit other place like Hoi An.

Haizz, they gave me free voucher for Nha Trang....and i like the beach. I will thinking to visit the places you told me next time. Thanks.

kevhost wrote:

Hi all,

My friend gave me two voucher to explore Nha Trang 4 days 3 nights there with 3 nights 3 stars hotel stay + 2 days tour. I were trying to invite my friend go with me but they are all busy. Anyway if travel alone is quite bad, so if someone here want to explore with me, i will share it to you.
Please live me a message in my inbox then i will give to someone interest with this.

Thanks
Kev

The last time I visited Nha Trang beach it was littered with trash, plastic bags/bottles, obnoxious Chinese tourists and many drunk Russians. This was about 2 weeks ago.

Hello!
I am interested in going to Nha Trang. Please lemme know if we can share the voucher together.
Thanks!
Dalanata.