Who dream to study abroad like me?

yeah..my dream number 1 is to study abroad..i really want to study abroad especially in United Kingdom..
for preparation, i thought i wanna join exchange student program..but until now i'm still in my country cause i'm not from a rich family that can pay all the cost..so i take a slow step by applying to enter MARA junior science college.. MARA is a company which is had send many student to study abroad by giving a scholarship..i already apply the college and next monday i hv to take the psycometric test..
So Wish Me Luck..tq

Welcome on board and I whish you all the  luck of the world  :top:

Believe in your dream and one day it come true.

the fee is not cheap to study abroad!!!!  :sosad:

Also, it would be an advantage to write proper English, if you're looking to study in England. I think you'll need a whole lot more than a pass in a psychometric test - although I gather one has to be pretty smart to even get into a MARA school; so if you can succeed there, you will have made a good start! Do MARA schools offer courses in English?

Hi anaj oscar,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Your topic has been moved on the England forum.

i don't know much about it..but some MARA school offers IGCSE..like in MRSM Langkawi..
my english was bad but i keep trying.. :)

Hello Anaj welcome to Expat.com as a member,

First of all I do hope and pray that you get a chance to fulfill your "Dreams".

I also very much agree with Gordon, in order to study and be socially acceptable in the UK, one needs fair level of communication skills and I suggest you invest you spare time in building up your spoken and written English.

It may sound strange to you, success and failure is not in a country or a place, it is within your self while you unleash you full potential based on "your present resources and circumstances"  :)

anaj oscar wrote:

yeah..my dream number 1 is to study abroad..

An excellent dream, but I won't wish you luck.

Make your own luck by working like crazy and pushing for what you want.
You'll need to get your English up to standard first, so find a top quality English school.

NOTE - Watch out for scammers trying to sell you a place, they're just money grabbers.
Contact the British council in Malaysia, they have everything you need and their services are free.